Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Little Red Wagon Challenge #412 Leaf it to Me

Hi Everyone!
We are getting some cooler weather and it's beginning to feel like fall. Kate is our hostess this week at the Little Red Wagon and she wants us to create a project using a leaf (or leaves).  I broke out my Lawn Fawn stitched fall leaves dies, (one of my favs).  I made this card with a circle cut out and popped the leaves giving it  3D look.  Head over to see what creations the girlfriends have raked it.
My Card Recipe ~
Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves die
Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice 6x6 patterned paper
Spellbinders Scalloped Circles
Ribbon & Twine

4 comments:

  1. Oooooo, I love the colours and that yummy ribbon! Delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, this is gorgeous! That paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card design! Those stitched leaves look fabulous too. I haven't seen those dies before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG.. what an awesome creation! I love the design and the colours! It's a perfect creation for my challenge... please visit it. I would be very glad if you do that!

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#9 – The beginning of autumn (let’s drop the leaves))
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik

    ReplyDelete