Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Little Red Wagon Challenge #416 Shape Up!

Hi Everyone!
Brenda has a new challenge for us this week, she wants us to Shape Up! We're to use any shape other than a Square or Rectangle.  I love making circle cards - and I had to use my pumpkin circle spellbinder die!  I love this little guy Turkey Schmurky from Sassy Cheryl.  I love the way this card turned out.  Head over to the Little Red Wagon to see what kind of shape the girlfriends have come up with for this week's challenge.
Circle die
Spellbinders pumpkin circles die
Lawn Fawn Fall Petite paper
Sassy Cheryl Turkey Schmurky digital die
Prismacolor pencils
Wooden button and tulle

5 comments:

  1. What a fun turkey! I love that tulle bow. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love!! So cute Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card!! The little pumpkin circle is a fabulous way to frame your little turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the pumpkin circle die, so perfect for the darling turkey!

    ReplyDelete