Sunday, June 28, 2015

Lil Red Wagon And Kraftin Kimmie Challenges

Here is my card I entered into the Lil Red Wagon challenge Cute as a Button. I really liked how this card turned out!
I used a Sassy Cheryl digi stamp, Avery's Summer Afternoon and My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose 6x6 paper pad.  I colored her with my Prismacolor pencils.


This was my entry for the "Anything Goes" challenge at Kraftin Kimmie.
I used Sassy Cheryl's digi stamp - Sally, Let's Party, 
Spellbinders A2 Curved Borders One,
and Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler. 
 I colored her in using my Prismacolor pencils and miscellaneous sequins and paper from my scrap stash.  I loved how it turned out. This is one of my favorite cards so far, and so much fun to make!

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful 4th of July!

1 comment:

  1. So much cuteness in one place. I just love these Sassy Cheryl images and your design on both cards really showcase the great images. I will do a dual comment and thank you for playing along with our Little Red Wagon cute as a button challenge and thank you also for joining the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday (anything goes) challenge.

    ReplyDelete