Monday, September 7, 2015

Happy Birthday to my Favorite Handyman!

Today is my dear husband's birthday! He is such an amazing man, husband, father and friend. A genuine Godly man who loves his family. He is so supportive of me and my little craft adventure and has been my cheerleader, tech support and my sounding board! I made this little Gus card for him. He has a thing for flashlights with dead batteries - it drives him craZy! Happy Birthday darlin, I hope you enjoy your birthday and may this next year be bright!


The inside of the card reads "Flashlights: A case to hold dead batteries."

Supplies I used to make this card:
Bugaboo digi stamp  Gus tidbits - flashlight
Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
Hobby Lobby Burlap paper pad
MME Collectible 6x6 patterned paper
Prismacolor pencils
MFT Blueprints #13
Glossy Accents
jute twine
Distress Inks - Frayed Burlap

I am entering this card into Bugaboo challenge "Anything Goes"


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. What a great Gus card, I love the measuring tape on the background. Thanks for joining us for Catch the Bug anything goes hope to see you next challenge! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete