Saturday, October 3, 2015

Happy Anniversary!

Hi everyone!

Here's a quick post before I get ready to go out and celebrate our 36th anniversary. This is a cute card of Gus & Stella.  The inside of the card reads, "Marriage is like a deck of cards, In the beginning all you need is two hearts and a diamond. By the end you wish you had a club and a spade!" We are far from the end!


Supplies I used to create this card: 
Bugaboo digi stamp Gus & Stella Deck of Cards
Spectrum Noir alcohol ink markers
Hammermill cardstock 
Patterned paper from my scrap stash
Pebbles candy dots 
Glossy Accents
Fiskars border punch
MFT pierced oval STAX

Have a blessed day! 

4 comments:

  1. You gotta love the dry wisdom of Gus and Stella! Congrats on your 36th Wedding Anniversary, Sandy. What a blessing! Fabulous design and coloring of this image. Thanks so much for joining Stella Says Sketch at Catch the Bug. Hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome card!! Love the layers!! Thank you for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Anniversary, Sandy! Your card is a karack up and oh, so true sometimes! I want to apologize that my nursing duties have kept me from coming by to thank you for joining my blog and to welcome you to Blogland sooner! I'd follow you back if you had a follow or subscribe button. If you ever need help adding gadgets to your side bar or have any other questions about this marvelous online community, please email me at darnell dot knauss at gmail dot com. If I don't know the answer, I can prolly find someone who does. I hope to see you visiting me again soon! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really fun card!.

    Belated Anniversary wishes to you both. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete