Saturday, November 7, 2015

You Know What's Coming!

Hi Everyone!

Oh my goodness-it's November! I'm not sure why this year is going so fast, it can certainly slow down! I've been busy working on my design team stuff for Through the Craftroom Door. I'm loving it! I participated in my first ever blog hop, it was so exciting! I had some time this afternoon to create this card for The Little Red Wagon challenge "Mix it Up". You have to use 3 different patterned papers. Oh that's like picking colors for a quilt, and many of you know I struggle with patterns and colors, etc.! Let's just say, I have some paper scraps!  I will eventually get it! Here's my card!



Here are the supplies I used:
MFT Stamps Jingle All the Way
MFT Stamps Seasons Sentiments
Prismacolor Pencils 
American Craft North Pole pattern paper 6x6
Black and White card stock 
Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents, Glitter Pen
 
 
Thank you for looking, and commenting on my blog.  I read all of your comments and I'm always encouraged by your kind words.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Sandy, I would say you knocked it outa the park! Your mix of patterns is perfect and couldn't be a better choice for these darling images! What a wonderfully put together card! Thanks for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

    ReplyDelete