Tuesday, April 26, 2016

TTCRD - Weekly Challenge

Hi Everyone!
This week's sponsor is Dr. Digi's House of Stamps. They have some humorous and one-of-a-kind digi stamps at this site.  I thought this Peg Leg Pete stamp was cute but challenging for me - a little out of my comfort zone.  My dear husband encouraged me to try it and I'm so glad I did!  He was a lot of fun to color and I want to try to it again with Copics (still building my collection).
I thought Peg-Leg Pete turned out pretty darn cute and I found this sentiment stamp that I had in my stash - thought it was fitting! The inside sentiment reads: I forgot your Birthday - Hope it was awesome!
This is my last submission for the TTCRD design team.  I want to thank Cara Malmrose and Sandra van Blaricum as well as my other design team members - I have had so much fun and I have learned so much from this experience.  Wishing you all the very best & I will see you around in future challenges!




Supplies I used -
Dr. Digi House of Stamps - Peg Leg Pete digi stamp
Echo Park 6x6 Pirate's Life patterned paper
Simon Says Stamp Naughty Nautical stamp set
Theresa Collins Anchor punch
Prismacolor Pencils
Wink of Stella & Glossy Accents

Share Kindness!

Please leave me a comment- it really makes my day!




No comments:

Post a Comment