Friday, May 27, 2016

Gerda Steiner May Progressive Challenge

Hi Everyone!
Where has the month of May gone to?  Gerda Steiner is having a progressive challenge on her blog using this adorable little Mouse with Drink digital stamp.  I thought I had all kinds of time until I realized - May is almost over!!! So here is my entry for the challenge.  Gerda is an amazing artist - please check out her site at Gerda Steiner Designs.
 


Here are the supplies I used to create my card:

Gerda Steiner Mouse with Drink digital stamp
Copic Markers
MFT Petite Scalloped Circles STAX
MFT Blueprints #12
Kraftin Kimmie Sunshiney Day stamp set
Wink of Stella
Queen Co. Goosebumps embellishment
Paper is from my scrap stash

Thank you for all your kind comments, they really make my day!

Share Kindness!

No comments:

Post a Comment