Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #362 Color Combo

Hi Everyone!
We have a fun challenge in store for you over at Little Red Wagon.  This week, Brenda is our host and she has picked a Color Combo.  Do you want to know the colors?  You guessed it - Purple, Orange and Green.  So many things you can do with this, however, being the month of October I went with a little Halloween theme.  I can't wait to see what the girlfriends have come up with.  Won't you join us with your color combo card?  You have until next Tuesday to enter this challenge. 

Supplies I used to create this card -
Eat Cake Graphics Frank Boogie stamp
Spellbinders Large Classic oval dies
MFT Stitched Oval frames
We R Memory Keepers
Doodlebug Ghouls & Goodies 6x6 patterned paper
MFT Fishtail Flags die
Sentiment - created on my computer

3 comments:

  1. Tee hee, so cute! Totally made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, I LOVE Frank Boogie! He makes me smile as does your very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh!!! SUCH a fan image and sentiment! Super papers for the challenge this week too!

    ReplyDelete