Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Gerda Steiner November Challenge

Hi Everyone!
Here I am the last day of November and wandering - "where did it go?"  I've been playing catch up since we returned from our Italy trip in October.  We were gone for 2 1/2 weeks and when we returned it was November! 
Well, this month's challenge at Gerda Steiner Designs features this Naught Puppy digital stamp.  If you join us this month, you'll get next months digi stamp for free!  I love her designs and love to play in her challenges.
Oh he is so cute! 
Here are my supplies I used to create this card ~
Gerda Steiner Naughty Puppy digital stamp
Prismacolor pencils
Tonic  Mini scalloped oval die set
Wink of Stella
Paper and ribbon were scraps I had in my crafty stash!

Thanks for looking and be kind!


No comments:

Post a Comment