Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #372 Christmas Carols

Hi Everyone! 
It's pretty obvious the season is upon us, all the pretty lights, smells of baking cookies, and the sounds of Christmas carols!  Kate is our hostess this week and she wants us to use a line from a Christmas carol on our creations.  The song I chose is Jingle Bell Rock.  This is a gift card holder, I made for my bug man! He's a drummer in a band, but I know he'll like a rockin Santa too!  You can check out what songs the girlfriends are playing at Little Red Wagon.

Ok, so it wasn't until I'm posting this I see Kate wants us to use the lyrics of the song!  Oops!  
Bugman has the card - can't change it now! :)

Supplies I used to create this card~
Gerda Steiner Santa playing Guitar digital stamp
MFT Stitched Rounded Rectangles
 MFT Fishtail Flags Stax
Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler and Christmas Sampler (inside)
Prismacolor Pencils
Wink of Stella


Share Kindness!









4 comments:

  1. I think your card is perfect for the challenge! Jingle Bell Rock is an awesome song! Your card turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rockin' Santa is fantastic! The fonts are so fun too! I say your card is perfect for the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Such a fun Santa and those bells are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is darling! Gerda's Santa's are popular among us Girlfriends! Love the jingle bells, thats something a percussionist would definitely approve of!

    ReplyDelete