Friday, January 6, 2017

Handmade Christmas 2016

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to share with you some things that I made for this Christmas.  I have made for every family member their own Christmas stocking.  I started about 15-16 years ago making stockings for  my immediate family.  Then as spouses joined the family they received a stocking, and 7 years ago when the twins arrived I had to make two.  Well, this year the baby girls arrived - our daughter and daughter in law each had their baby 2 months apart.  I had to make two more stockings!  Well good thing I had my Silhouette Cameo because this Grammy really fancied up and saved a lot of time on these stockings!  Yes, I cut the appliques out on my Silhouette - love, love, love it!  Here are pictures of their completed stockings. 



My husband got into the creative spirit as well.  As our family grew, the stockings were overtaking the entertainment center.  So I gave him some ideas/sketches of what I'd like for it to look like and he could go from there.  So this is my stocking pole.  It looks great and held all the "stuffed" stockings too!  It was such a hit that each of  our adult children asked for one for their homes. 


1 comment: