Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Little Red Wagon #398 Dogs or Cats?

Hi Everyone!
We have a new challenge this week at Little Red Wagon - Dogs or Cats? Unfortunately we lost our little Jack Russell, Jaxson this past February.  I laugh and say he was my 3rd child!   My husband got him for me for Valentine's day 14 years ago. He said I needed something to nurture since the kiddos were leaving home!  I still miss him greatly.  We've decided not to get another puppy for now, I don't think we'd find another pup like Jax.  We have a gray tabby - Fitz, and we are now officially a cat family! He amuses us - when he wants to!
So for this week's challenge Jan wants us to use a dog or a cat, (or both) on your creation! Join us in the challenge, you can link up your entry at Little Red Wagon. I can't wait to see if there are more dogs or more cats! You have until next Tuesday to participate!
Here's my card ~

Card Recipe
Whipper Snappers Relax to the Max stamp
CC Designs Shapers #2 die
MFT Fishtail Flags banner
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Fall 6x6 patterned paper
Martha Stewart Button punch
Copic Markers 

Share Kindness! 

5 comments:

  1. Aw, sorry to hear about Jaxon. Fantastic card! I love the colours and how you did the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love Whipper Snapper. I'm sorry about your Jaxson. 14 good years, but it's never enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry on the loss of Jaxson. Losing our furbabies is very difficult. Your card is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, this is such a cute pup and gorgeous coloring. Love your mix of colors and patters on this fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute even for this non-dog person :) Love the colours. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete