Friday, July 24, 2015

Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot!!!

Hi Everyone!
I recently purchased some of Tiddly Inks new digi stamps, and I've been busy playing in my room!
Here is Wryn, BBQ Queen. I think she's pretty cute, but I have to admit - I DON'T BBQ! I leave that to my DH! He is a fine BBQ chef!!
Tiddly Inks has a challenge "Summer Songs". I was rummaging through my stamps and I had this stamp set from C.C. Designs and saw the stamp, "Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot!"  I knew this was the one! It's been 110 degrees here in Arizona, and I can honestly say I'm feeling Hot, Hot, Hot!



Here is a list of the supplies I used for this card:
Hammermill card base and image
Pebbles 6x6 Americana patterned paper
Tiddly Inks, Wryn BBQ queen digi stamp
C.C. Design, Pool Party-sentiment
MFT blue prints #6, #18 and Pierced Oval STAX
Creative Impressions crepe ribbon 

Hope you're enjoying your summer!

5 comments:

  1. Sweet card! I really like the paper you used and that sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and funny sentiment! Thanks for joining us over at Tiddly Inks!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!! Love how you colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous card and colouring. Great song choice btw, and just perfect for our 'Summer Song!'challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Tiddly Inks this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete