Sunday, July 12, 2015

Lots of Birthdays!

Hi Everyone!

I've been busy working on a few cards for some upcoming family birthdays! I can't post all of them yet, but here is one that I did for The Red Wagon, Birthday Challenge!
I used C.C. Designs stamp Monster Sweets. I colored it in using my Prismacolors pencils. I also used Taylored Expressions paper Double the Fun, C.C. Designs Say Cheese dies set, and Simon Says Stamp Happy Birthday die.  I used Glossy Accents for his eyes and teeth and my glitter pen for his lollipop!  My original plan was to make a shaker card with this cutie but I just don't have the technique down quite yet. So here is plan B, this little monster is so cute and fun to color.  Stay tuned for a few more cards to come! 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable. Such a cute little monster. Thanks for playing with us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete