Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #356 Happy Birthday

Hi Everyone! 
Our hostess for this week's challenge is Donna and her theme is Happy Birthday!  The cards I create are mostly birthday cards with thank you cards coming in a close second.  I love to make birthday cards!  And I love this adorable little pig from Hambo Stamps!  Join us over at Little Red Wagon with your Birthday card for this week's challenge.  I can't wait to see all those cards!





Materials I used to create this card ~
Hambo Stamps Pig Inmate digi stamp
MFT Blueprints #1 (white insert on inside)
Taylored Expression Postage Stamp Stacklets die
Pebbles Cottage Living 6x6 patterned paper
Prismacolor Pencils
Ribbon

Share Kindness



5 comments:

  1. Oh Sandy!!! This pigs face just cracks me up!!! I gotta go visit Hambo Stamps again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Sandy!! The black and white with the pop of pink is great! Perfect for this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid card! I adore pink & gray together.

    So cool to see another DT pig. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun, love the phunny sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card! The colours are wonderful and the image is adorable! I always enjoy my visits to your blog to see what fun new (to me at least!) image you'll be using. :)

    ReplyDelete