Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #357 Let's Get Inky

 

Hi Everyone!
Another week has rolled around and it's time for another challenge.  Mandy is our hostess and she has picked, "Let's Get Inky!"  She wants us to be creative with our ink pads - but sentiments don't count for this challenge!  Here is my card creation.  I used my inkpad to create my own background.  My focal point is a cat stamp from MFT I Knead You stamp set.  I took the smaller fishy stamps in the set and stamped my own background.




Head over to the Little Red Wagon and see what the other girlfriends have created.  You can join in - you have until next when Mandy will select her top picks.


Supplies I used to create this card ~
MFT I Knead You stamp set
MFT Blueprints #1 (scallop die inside card)
MFT Jumbo Peek A Boo die
MFT Dots & Stripes Neutral (used inside)
Copic Markers
Momento Ink Rich Cocoa


5 comments:

  1. I love your fishy background! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!! I love that adorable cat and your stamped background is just perfect surrounding him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to use your inks to make your own background. This is really cute. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purrrrfect! I love this sweet kitty and that stamped background is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the kitty coming out of the box Sandy!! great way to using your ink pad to create a custom background! :) ... one of my favourite things to do with stamps and ink pads!

    ReplyDelete