Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #344 Fit It In

Hi there! 

Well, June is here!  We are busier more than ever - love summer!  This month we are celebrating our newest granddaughter - Olivia Harper due to arrive mid month.  And our little Addi is growing so quickly - it's always such a joy to see her.  We have lots of birthdays, graduation parties, baby dedication and Father's Day - can't forget the new Dads!  I've been busy trying to get ahead of the game on my cards. 

This week at Little Red Wagon, Kate is hosting the challenge.  The theme is Fit It In!  You must use a die that you can inlay another piece into - like a puzzle piece.  Oh boy did that stir up some ideas!  This is the card I chose to do, however, I also made a graduation card using this concept.  I intersected blue & gold (the graduate's school colors) into a star die. I can hardly wait to see what the other girlfriends have come up with.  Check out what the girls have created at http://lilredwagon.blogspot.com.  If you'd like to join in on the fun, this challenge closes next Tuesday!






Supplies I used to create this card:

Tiddly Ink - Wryn the Patriot digi stamp
Pebble - Americana 6x6 patterned paper
Prismacolor pencils
Simon Says Stamp Heart Banner die
MFT Stitched Rounded Rectangle die
Paper Smooches - Birthday Sampler stamp set
Glitter pens and Rhinestones

Share a little kindness and leave me a comment - it really makes my day!

Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Oh Sandy this turned out so cute!!! Love the little Wryn too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Loving that heart banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo sweet. I love the heart banner, do perfect for the inlaid technique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Sandy!!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card, Sandy! Your inlaid hearts look fabulous in your banner and I love that you used a variety of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun patriotic card! So glad you joined us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks for our "Happy Birthday" challenge, best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete