Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Little Red Wagon - Challenge #348 Button It Up!

Hi Everyone!
This week I'd like to share my card I created for Little Red Wagon challenge.  Girlfriend Brenda is our host and she has selected the theme - "Button It Up!" I love buttons!  I created this card for my bestie's birthday!  Our birthdays are 1 day apart!  But she is quick to remind me that I am 1 year older than she is!  We have a lot of fun together - I just love her!
Take a look at what the other girlfriends have created.  You can join in on the fun, submit your button themed creation to Little Red Wagon.  This challenge will end next Tuesday evening!


Here is my supplies that I used to create my card
Stamping Bella Belinda & Bernadette are Bench buddies
Tonic Mini Scalloped die
MFT Blueprints #18
Prismacolor pencils
Recollections wooden button
glitter pen

6 comments:

  1. Love your card Sandy! :) Love the heart button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image too Sandy! It's perfect for a Bestie Birthday!! Your card is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! The image is just perfect for your bestie! Happy birthday to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet button! I'm sure your friend adored this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Sandy and couldn't agree more that it's perfect for a BFF birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Great card for besties. :)

    ReplyDelete