Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Little Red WagonChallenge #347 Kraftastic


Hi Everybody!
I hope you are all having a wonderful week!  It's that time again, for another challenge at Little Red Wagon!  This week, Jan is our hostess and this week's theme is Kraft-Tastic! She wants us to incorporate kraft paper on our projects!  Easy enough!   Join us at Little Red Wagon you can see what the other girlfriends have created.


This week I used a Tiddly Ink image, Wryn - Grow a Little Love.  I love Wryn!  Hope you enjoy!





Supplies I used to create my page:

Tiddly Ink Wryn - Grow a Little Love digi stamp
Kraft Paper, patterned paper - paper stash
Avery Elle Scalloped Banner die set
Avery Elle Sweet Scallops die set
Prismacolor Pencils

Share Kindness!




4 comments:

  1. So adorable! Always love to see others use Tiddlys. Splendid layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wren is one of my favorites too! I love the black and kraft together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Little Wryn is darling! I love your scalloped layers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love the color combo that you used! Thanks so much for sharing with us @ Tiddly Inks in the "TINGO" challenge, best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete