Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Little Red Wagon Challenge #386

Hi Everyone!
This month is going crazy fast! We are ready for another challenge here at Little Red Wagon.  This week our hostess is Kate and the theme of this challenge is 'It's clear to Me.'  She wants us to use a window or a transparency on our creation.  I was trying to kill 2 birds with one stone, because I just don't know where time goes!
This is my take that I made for my grandsons for St. Patrick's Day.  They loved the little prizes, but really they just loved the chocolate! And I love that I could use this little project for the challenge and their little St Pat's prize!
Here are the supplies I used for this project ~
Silhouette window box cut file
DigiStamp Boutique Jolly St Pat's digi stamp
Copic Markers
Round Circle & Horseshoe punch
Gold glitter paper & scrap of 12x12 patterned paper
Yellow ribbon & Gold Stickles
And Chocolate - of course!

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute Sandy! I'm sure your lucky lil guys loved getting this yummy treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Lucky grandsons! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the time thing. I have good intentions but... I love your box! I'm sure it was a wonderful surprise for your grandsons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that the challenge fit in with your grandsons' St. Patty's gifts! The little box is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely LOVE this cute box and what's inside!! Lol :)

    ReplyDelete