Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Little Red Wagon Challenge #387

Hi there!
We have a new challenge this week and guess what? I'm the hostess! The theme for this challenge is Hippity Hoppity!  I know it's close to Easter, but this doesn't have to be an Easter card.  You can use a kangaroo, grasshopper, or a  bunny,  just something that hops! Please join me and the other girlfriends at Little Red Wagon.  You have until next Tuesday before this challenge hops away!  Here is my card ~
Supplies I used to create this card~
Lili of the Valley digi stamp Spring Bunny Eggs
MFT Blueprints dies #12, #13 & #20
Tonic Mini Scallop Rectangle die
Horizontal Stitched Strip die
Doodlebug 6x6 patterned paper Hello Sunshine
Prismacolor pencils
Wink of Stella
Embellie from the crafty stash
Sentiment on the inside "Happy Easter" my own design



















6 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love that flower with the big bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card, Sandy! The little image is adorable and your papers are perfect for spring and Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute little bunny. He looks so perfect on the very Eastery papers.
    Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute bunny! Love how you used him!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this hopping bunny image, it's so cute over the eggs! Love all the details here, especially the leaves matching the gingham panel on the bottom! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable card! I love the sweet image and fun papers! cute design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete