Thursday, March 9, 2017

The Paper Players Challenge #334

Hi Everyone!
I have been busy in my crafty room.  My hubby needed several cards for his coworkers.  Unfortunately he needed a sympathy card as well.  I had this pretty paper in my crafty stash and it happens to be double sided.   The patterned floral paper is on the one side and the inset with the solid yellow is on the flip side of that paper.  Paper coordination mission - accomplished!  I used a round scalloped die and a butterfly die with the black paper.  I dressed it up with some sequins as well.  The inside sentiment reads, With Sympathy.  I was pleased with the outcome of this card and made up several of them. 
I am entering this card into The Paper Players challenge Cut it Out! All you need to do for this challenge is to use an element that is either a die cut, punch, or scissors! 


Thanks for looking!  I love your comments!

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Sandy! The patterned paper is so pretty, and that butterfly die cut is just stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, this is so pretty. Soft and serene and love the pop of black on that gorgeous butterfly die. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the soft colours and butterfly die! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete