Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Bentley is Blown Away!

I love love love Stamping Bella Uptown Girls! This stamp is Bentley is Blown Away! It looks like it's  a birthday card, but the sentiment inside says, "your kindness always blows me away!"


Supplies I used for this card:
Stamping Bella's Uptown Girl Bentley is Blown Away
Hammermill Paper for card base and image
Vellum
Stampin Up! Patterned Paper
MFT Horizontal Stitched Stripes
Image was colored in using Prismacolor Pencils
Momento Ink Tuxedo Black and Summer Sky
Flower and pearls are from my stash

I will enter this card into MFT Sketch Challenge, #239 and
Lil Red Wagon Challenge #300 Up, Up & Away

Please check out these sites:
mftsamps.com
lilredwagon.BlogSpot.com

Thanks for looking!



4 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness! I love your card...I love Stamping Bella, but you made her up so beautifully! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stamping bella too! This card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic image! Love the balloons, it's a perfect take on the sketch! So glad you joined us at MFT!

    ReplyDelete