Monday, August 31, 2015

Sweet Thing

Hi everyone! Here's my last post for the month of August! I'm sure we can all agree how fast this month has gone by. I've had this adorable stamp for a couple of months and thought she'd look so cute colored in turquoise and pink! I also wanted to try to incorporate a diagonal pattern. Here's my creation, hope you enjoy it!





Supplies I used for this card:

Hammermill white card stock for the card base and image
Simple Stories DIY Boutique 6x6 patterned paper 
Penny Black Sweet Thing stamp
Prismacolor pencils 
MFT pierced circle STAX
Fiskars stitch border punch
Wink of Stella, GL pink and clear
Liquid pearls 
Glitter pen and KI Hampton Art gems

I am entering this card into 

Lil Red Wagon #304 Color Challenge-Pink, Turquoise & Green

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. So cute. Thanks for joining our colour challenge at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather! I enjoy the challenges and the team has been so supportive.

    ReplyDelete