Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Bugaboo Butterfly

I love Bugaboo digi stamp company! They have adorable stamps; simple and whimsical and the Gus and Stella series just crack me up!  They recently had a sale 50% off everything in the store and lets just say I purchased...a couple! Haha!
I'm entering this card into the Stella Say Sketch challenge for the month of August.  I love this sketch, I can easily whip up a card in no time at all.


Supplies I used for this card:
Bugaboo Chubby Butterfly digi stamp
Hammermill white cardstock for card base and image
Pebbles Family Ties patterned paper
CC Designs Pool Party sentiment
MFT Horizontal Stitched Stripes
MFT Pierced Rectangle, Pierced Circle and Fishtail Flag STAX
Spellbinders Blossom die
flower punch and rhinestones from the stash

No comments:

Post a Comment