Saturday, August 8, 2015

Shake it Up with Paper Smooches!

Hi everyone!
I have so much fun crafting! I've been thinking about ideas all week and I was able to rock out a few new designs yesterday. Yay!
I have to toot my horn, I was selected again for Top 3 in Lil Red Wagon challenge for my card. Bentley is Blown Away! Woo Hoo!


I had so much fun with the last challenge I want to play again! I am participating in the "Shake it Up" challenge #301.  I'm going to give shaker cards another try, my first one ... not so successful!  I am pleased with the way this one turned out.  I am using a Paper Smooches stamp and I'm entering this card into my first Paper Smooches challenge, "Anything Goes"

For this card I used:
 Paper Smooches Swanky Dudes
Amy R - Frosty Sentiments
Hammermill white cardstock for image & card base
DCWV Winter Basics stack
MFT Snowflake die & Fishtail flag STAX
Spellbinders Circle dies, large & small
white craft foam
Wink of Stella, Glossy Accents, Star Dust Stickles
Misc from the junk drawer - blue pearls & sequins

Hope you enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! This is so cute Sandy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that adorable little snowman. Great birthday card! Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete