Sunday, July 24, 2016

Gerda Steiner July Challenge - Mermaid

Hi Everyone!
It's that time again - Gerda has created this adorable Mermaid digi stamp for the month of July.  I play in the challenge this month and then the August digi is free!  And I can play again!!  I LOVE her designs and have no problem with this monthly challenge.  Check out her other designs at gsd-stamps.com - you'll love them!  I'm not sure if this was such a smart idea but my mermaid is on the inside of my card.  You'll have to see her through the porthole!




Supplies I used to create this card ~

Gerda Steiner Mermaid digi stamp
Avery Elle Wonky Stitches die
MFT Stitched Circle Frames die
Copic markers
Want 2 Scrap Nailheads
Debbie Mum fish sticker
Wink of Stella
glitter pen
Sentiment - my own creation!

Thank you for looking!

Share Kindness - this world needs it!


No comments:

Post a Comment