Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Little Red Wagon Weekly Challenge #351 "I'm Hungry!"

Hi Everyone!
Kate is our host for this week's challenge at Little Red Wagon.  Our theme is, "I'm Hungry!" It's a food themed challenge.  I recently purchased some adorable digi stamps from Hambo Stamps.  When I saw this challenge I knew exactly what stamp I wanted to use! Love how this turned out!  Anyways, to tempt your appetite check out what the girlfriends have created! 




Supplies I used to create this card ~
Hambo Stamps Mouse Chef digi stamp
Copic Markers
Lawn Fawn Polka Mon Amie 6x6 patterned paper
MFT Delicious Birthday stamp set
MFT Blueprints #1
sequins


Share Kindness!

5 comments:

  1. Your mouse image is beyond adorable!! What a sweetie! I love the look of the image and sentiment on the scalloped mat too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeek! This is just adorable Sandy! Love that little mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh, look at all that pink and that yummy cupcake! Splendid card, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cute mouse with the cupcake is too cute! Love the sentiment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cute image couldn't be more perfect for our challenge. Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete