Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #352 Christmas in July

Hi Everyone! 
Here we are again for another weekly challenge.  This week, I am the host for the challenge and I have selected "Christmas in July" as the theme.  It'll be here before we know it and I thought just maybe this year I would start to make some cards now rather than in December. I have found myself to be giving more gift cards. Last year we were able to bless (no really we received the blessing!) several families with gift cards for food & gas.  So I though I'd start to make some cards that I could put those gift cards into.   So here is my take for the challenge.
That little scalloped circle is actually keeping the card closed!
This is what it looks like with the top flap folded up.


And when you fold the other flap down - ta da! There's the prize!

I hope that you can join us this week - I'd love to see your creations.  Check out with the other girlfriends have made for the challenge over at Little Red Wagon!

Here are the materials I used to create this card ~
MFT Jingle All the Way stamp set
Paper Studio Holiday Cheer 6x6 patterned paper
MFT Circle die
Fiskars Scalloped punch Large & Small
MFT Gift Card Grooves die
Prismacolor Pencils
Pop Up tape

Thanks for looking - I love your comments! 

Be Joyful - It's Contagious!


7 comments:

  1. Love this! He is probably my favorite Santa. I love that you used this shape to create your gift card holder. I think i'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen a gift card holder like this before - it's awesome! I love the papers & the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super gift card holder!! And I love that fun Santa image you've used (as well at that fabulous sentiment)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a cute and fun gift card, and I love the different coordinating papers and colors with that whimsical little Santa! Fun!

    ReplyDelete