Sunday, July 17, 2016

Tiddly Ink Challenge #186 Make it Pop!

Hi there!
I've been busy in my crafty room making cards for some upcoming birthdays.  I might as well work a challenge in with those cards, right?!  Well, the theme at Tiddly Inks is to Make it Pop!  I made this adorable Wryn card as an easel card, and she pops right up to say "Happy Birthday!" I love the bright colors and I put a little texture on that yummy ice cream using Novo Glitter Drops.



Here are the supplies I used to create my card ~
Tiddly Inks Digi stamp Sweet Treat Wrynn
Copic Markers
Nuvo Glitter drops
Tonic Mini Scallop Oval dies
Tonic Mini Scallop Circle dies
We R Memory Keepers Nesting Circle dies
EK Success border punch
MFT Birthday Greetings stamp set
Doodlebug Sunkissed 6x6 pattern paper

Enjoy your week everybody! 

Share Kindness!


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Wryn looks like she really wants some of that delicious ice cream. Love the design of this card.

    Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ovals you used for your adorable easel card, such happy colors! Thanks for joining us @ Tiddly Inks for our "Make it Pop" Challenge, best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete