Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Little Red Wagon Challenge #350 - You're a Star!

Hi Everyone! 
This has been a busy week, I was able to get a little Grammy time in with our grandsons! The weekend was fast and here it is Wednesday again, which means it's time for another challenge! This week, Mandy is our host and the theme she has selected is "You're a Star!"  You need to use stars on your projects.  I've had this adorable little super hero for awhile, it's from A Random Fan stamp -  Underwear Hero!  It reminds me so much of my grandsons who used to run around with underwear on their heads! 
I'm working with my copic markers and practicing A LOT!  It's all good and I really enjoy playing with the markers.  Come over and join us in this week's challenge at The Little Red Wagon. I can't wait to see what the other girlfriends have made.  You have until next Tuesday to enter!
  





Supplies I used for this card:
A Random Fan - Underwear Hero clear stamp
Copic markers
MFT Pinking Edge Circle
Spellbinders Stars dies
MFT LJD Birthday Greetings

Thanks for looking and all of your wonderful comments

Share Kindness!

5 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEK!!! I love this little image too! He's so cute!! Great card Sandy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahhhhh!!! That image is SO sweet!! Such a fun card, and especially so as it reminds you of your grandsons! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! Such a cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, this card is just too cute!!! Love the how the stars are incorporated into his eye! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy, this is too cute and looks so very much like a little boy. Great card. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete